Our Search Process
We begin by meeting with your HR representative or hiring manager, either in-person or over the phone. We ask specific questions about your hiring process, your job needs, and the attributes of an ideal candidate, in regards to education, experience, and personality. Then, we heavily research your company (awards, feature articles, and studying your website) in order to best market you to candidates. Once we have done our homework, we start identifying individuals in our extensive network and reach out to those with the right qualifications.
We get candidates excited about your company and position and begin to further qualify them for the role based on your requirements and preferences. Then, we submit selected candidates to you with a succinct write-up elaborating areas of importance. Finally, we work with you to arrange interviews, extend offers, and onboard these top performers.
We will work with you to fill your positions with the most qualified individuals. Top Talent Central partners with you throughout the following steps in the hiring process:
- Outline Position – We begin by assessing the skill requirements, compensation package, and ideal start date.
- Strategic Planning – We research the industry to obtain knowledge about your competitors. This information helps us customize a plan to find candidates with your specialized requirements.
- Screening – We conduct several preliminary interviews with candidates to find the best matches in terms of education, experience, and personality. Respectful of your time, we create succinct profiles and forward you the résumés of only the best candidates.
- Interview Scheduling – We help you schedule interviews with the candidates that you select.
- Candidate Debrief – We ask interviewees for feedback on the interviewer, position, and company. We will probe for any apprehensions that may prevent the candidate from accepting the position.
- Employer Debrief – We follow up with you to discuss the interviewees. If necessary, we assist in scheduling subsequent interviews. If the interviewee is deemed unfitting, we alter the direction of our recruiting efforts per your guidance.
- Reference Checks – We thoroughly check candidate references, and provide you a summary of the results.
- Offer Process – We serve as an intermediary between you and the candidate during the offer process.
- Follow Up – We follow up periodically with you and the new hire to make sure the match is mutually satisfactory.
We are a contingency-based search firm. That means you pay us nothing unless we fill your position! If a placement is made, Top Talent Central’s fee is generally a fixed percentage of the new hire’s projected first-year total compensation. Call us for more details.